Skyway Water & Sewer District
6723 S 124th St.
Seattle, WA 98178
206-772-7343  Office
206-772-5860  Fax
Skyway Water & Sewer District
August 1, 2014

Get Acrobat Reader



We're glad you're here and hope this website will provide you with useful information about Skyway Water & Sewer District -- your local water and sewer service provider.

What We Are -- Who We Serve
Skyway Water & Sewer District is a Special Purpose District located in the West Hill area of unincorporated King County. The West Hill area includes the neighborhoods of Bryn Mawr, Campbell Hill, Earlington, Hilltop, Lakeridge, Panorama View, Skycrest and Skyway. The District shares service boundaries with the cities of Renton, Tukwila, Seattle, and King County Water District #125. Skyway's service area is approximately 1.8 square miles for water (serving 3,350 customers) and 2.7 square miles for sewer (serving 4,050 customers). The District maintains approximately 40 miles of water mains and 48 miles of sewer system piping.

How We Operate
As a local municipality, Skyway operates under the authority of Title 57 of the Revised Code of Washington. The District is subject to Federal, State and Local regulations. Three local citizens are elected to Skyway's Board of Commissioners by voters living within the District's Boundaries. The Board of Commissioners establishes District water and sewer rates, sets policies, and oversees operations. The Board meets regularly on the second and fourth Tuesday of each month at 6:00 p.m. All meetings are open to the public. Day to Day District administrative and operational duties are carried out by a nine-member staff along with consulting engineers and counsel.



MRSC Rosters will now be maintaining the Skyway Water & Sewer District Small Works and Consultant Rosters

To continue being eligible to work on small public works projects or consultant projects please join MRSC Rosters for free at and select Skyway Water & Sewer District in your account. For more information about joining, contact MRSC Rosters at 206-625-1300 or  







Featured Articles:

FOG in the Sewer

FOG in the Sewer
Did you know that FAT, OIL, AND GREASE or F-O-G is the number one cause of sewer backups in homes, apartments and food service establishments? Even a small amount of FOG in drains can cause serious ... Read the complete story

Small Works Roster

Small Works Roster
MRSC Rosters will now be maintaining the Skyway Water & Sewer District Small Works and Consultant Rosters. Skyway will no longer maintain Small Works and Professional Services Rosters separate from those provided by MRSC.  
Click Here to view announcement ¤

Frequently Asked Questions:
How can I tell if I have a leak?

When all water is off, observe the needle located on the face of the water meter. It should be stationary. If the needle is moving, this indicates a leak on your side of the meter. If you need the assistance of a District representative, you may call us to set-up an appointment at 206-772-7343 between 7:30 AM and 4:00 PM.

• View All F.A.Q.'s

top of page